How it works
There are a few things you should note before you launch straight into using this site:
- This site is a work in progress and due to the changing landscape of IT, will most likely never be a ‘finished product’. The site will however be updated with new requirements on a weekly basis which you can view via the ‘Requirements’ screen
- Just because you download one of these requirements doesn’t mean your job is finished – You will need to tweak the requirement you have downloaded so that it fits your own system!! We estimate that 80% of the work has been done for you thus saving you a lot of time and money with this approach. Please note that you will also need to add in your own unique requirements not covered here for your own system
- The business requirements used on this site are based on a system that exists on paper only however a lot of effort has been making them as ‘real world’ as possible. We may for example refer to a reporting template that captures the details of a new report to be built – While the contents of the sample report may use dummy data to get the concept across, the actual reporting template and its recommended fields are actual fields you should consider using
The following is a brief description of the system that the requirements on this website are based upon:
- System Name: The History of the 7 Continents
- System Overview: Users are presented with a map of the world and are then prompted to select a continent and date range. The system will display the countries for that period of time within their chosen time period. The content is dynamic and will display relevant events, people, places of interest etc to that selected place/time. It will also show products like books, movies etc specific to their chosen place/time which they can purchase.
- Featured Functionality: Some of the functionality covered so far in the design includes chatbots, personal libraries, help screens, shopping carts, card payments, advanced account settings, email, CRM, intranet integrations etc. It is recommended that up you view the ‘Requirements’ screen to see the full list of functional and non-functional requirements
Please note finally that you are not authorised to build ‘The History of the 7 Continents’ site or variations stemming from it without the express permission of the authors of this site.
© 2022 all rights reserved kitsetrequirements
Site by ayyans